S h e l l Y
Copyright 2008 ShellyG. All rights reserved.
I wish I can be as free as bird can be
as wise as Salomon as wild as lion as kind as Mother Theresa as mysterious as Sherlock Holmes as humourous as ..? who is forever funny? Love arts and music
My old laptop
Monday, June 30, 2008
Ever since my brother went abroad to Australia, I have been doing all the technical work at home from repairing light, to reformating computer. Like today I am reformating 2 OLD computers.
One of the computer is 8 years old! I used it when I was in my secondary 3. Well it is dying now. After being pass on from generation to generation.. hahha.. i mean I pass it on to my sister, all the hardware started to tear apart.
It was one of my favourite laptop. Good graphics, nice sound with big screen. Only one thing that makes me cant stand with it, its the weight. It's over 3 kg. It is killing me when I used that laptop during poly time. It is so heavy until it give me a bad backache. So I stop using it ever since.
Even after so many years of having laptop.. I had never do reformating by myself. I am so dumb. I always go to my school IT helpdesk, or my brother or rely on my friend. Muahhahhaa.. Only today I manage to do it my self. Succeded la of course!
But my fujitsu is dying. I cant reformat. The battery didnt work very well. What should I do with this laptop!! Omg~ Such an headache.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
For those who has been stressing up... PLease relax yourself with this.. :) Childhood game... hahaha
Habits of mine
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
"Rules : Each blogger start with ten random facts or habit about themselves. Blogger that had been tagged to do have to post out 10 random facts/habits about themselves . At the end of it , blogger have to tag ten people to do the quiz." I will follow half of the rules. Haha.. which is filled my random habit coz ms. rorrraaa has 'requested'.
10) I dont adore animals. I hate hairy animal. I hate cats and rats especially. I hate worms. Big No NO to pets. But Im fans of animal planet show. Haha. Wednesday night at arts central 10 pm. HAHAHHAA
9) I have to put 5 or more alarm on my phone to make it keep ringing2 so that I wont late. HAhaha.. Even so.. I will still pressing the snoore snoore snoore button.
8) I am very clean person. Huhauhauha.. it just I have no time to clean my house. But when I started to do it, I wont stop. I can spend the whole day just to clean my house.. Every details of it will be clear. BUaahahahaaha
7) I am afraid of height. I just realise it recently when I climb a temple which is about 10 storey.. my legs were trembling like hell. BUt I lovee to play those thrilling game like pirate and roller coaster!
6) The best part of meal should be reserve for the last mouth.
5) Love to have different identity of personality. Like feminime at one time, tomboy at another time etc
4) When u are close to me.. I have habits to touch your armpit. Huahaha.. Ups.. Especially my siblings and cousins would know about this very well.. Huahaahhaa sorry pep.. It is just so automatically.
3) I am afraid of people chasing me. PLease dont do this to me kids.. as I will get nightmare afterthat.
2) I used to believe the plants can hear me or I am still believing. Thus.. talk to your plants..
1) I pour my sadness into my own "world of arts". Buahahahaha.. well well hidden talent
and many many more habits which should remain mistery. =)
Do you need some fibre?
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I read an article at http://www.fitsugar.com on how juice should actually be drink in order to gain the maximum effort of.. dieting. Alot of people assume that drinking fruit juice is actually helping in your diet. This assumption is almost right if they drink the fruit juice with things that is being filter. It is because the fibre are all there.
So.... of course I would believe that article. That is when I decided to buy the blender!! Instead of buying the juice filter. I also buy lots of fruits in order to try it out. Exactly 2 days ago, I pour every fruits that I could find in the refrigerator and put in inside the blender. Of course at first it stuck.. haha... cause it too much and I need to put water a little bit to start of. Fruits like orange, grape, pear, jambu.. It ended up like red-brownish colour.. hehe.. but it taste really good. The only thing is, hard to swallow. Dont try to drink this when you eat your main course meal. It will give u hard time to finish your meal and you tend to be quite full after drinking it.
Anyway.. after 2 days then it started to take effect on me.. You will start to have funny feeling on your stomach and you have always be near toilet in case it is urgent.
So after all.. what the articles said is right.
Friday, June 06, 2008
I am so lucky being involved in this exhibition that my intern company, MELIORIS, was exchibiting. Events for finance professionals, "2007 Global Sourcing Summit" at Grand Copthorne Waterfall! I didnt know that hotel exist.. okay it is a grant hotel just like the name.
Basically I did NOTHING. Just stand on the booth and my boss do all the talking. The people who were there are all at least manager, director,... bla bla. So boss talk. So good la this kind of job. Me and my intern friends were just looking at our bosses who were busying collecting name card. Hahaha.. instead I feel like the boss watching my employee running about. Jkjk.. They are very good bosses who always treat us lunch.
The best part of the event is of course the FOOD! I was there from 9am - 6pm, but amazingly my stomach never never felt hungry. I felt FULL ALL THE TIME. Well GRAND hotel serve GRAND food of course. And they have like
- breakfast tea
- lunch - full course meal !!
- tea break
- tea break
free flow drinks like coffee and tea.
ah.. and the day is over today. Sadly.. I have to eat normal food in the office canteen again. No more free decilious grand meal for me. hahahahaha!
Monday, June 02, 2008
i felt worried unease and anxious when woke up in the morning. i tried to understand about the past but i knew i never will. but why these heart is keep asking me? when silence come, i saw myself was being carried back to the past. and i am trying to run away from it and keep looking straight in front. i have surrender all that as my good memories that lives in my heart. so what am i worrying?
i look up to the sky. it looks so beautiful at the day time when sun shine and cloud shimmer by its light. or even when the sky is in clear blue sky. or when the rain is coming, the cloud flow together. when i look up to the sky at night, the stars are blinking like diamond. the big moon is as bright as smiling at me. the cloud dancing beautifully like the comfortable cotton candy. no matter in what seasons what day what month or when and where am I, sky i am always looking at u.
Enter Other Spaces
The jingle hanger (here)